- Recognizing you when you sign in to use our services. This allows us to provide relevant recommendations, display personalized content, and provide other customized features and services.
- Keeping track of your specific preferences. This allows us to honour your likes and dislikes, such as your language and configuration preferences.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve our services.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our services.
IntelliHub cookies allow you to take advantage of some of the essential features. For example, if you block or otherwise reject our cookies, you might not be able to use certain services that require you to sign in, or you might have to manually adjust some preferences or language settings every time you visit our site.
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. If you disable all cookies on your browser, neither we nor third parties will transfer cookies to your browser. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some features and services may not work.